Colorado Medical Home Community Forum, a bimonthly meeting of Colorado stakeholders representing various agencies, families, medical facilities, organizations, and policymakers from all over Colorado.
Anyone interested in participating in or learning more about the Initiative is encouraged to attend a Community Forum meeting. It is intended to be a public education component of current issues and efforts impacting medical home in the state. See the Calendar for more information about upcoming Colorado Medical Home Community Forum meetings.
Upcoming Community Forum
- Tuesday, February 10, 2014
- February 2015 Recap – Pediatric specialty care, telehealth and an update on Project Echo
- October 2014 Recap – School Based Health Clinics (SBHCs)
- August 2014 Recap – Positive Youth Development
- June 2014 Recap – Updates from Connect for Health Colorado, PEAK, CHP+, SNAP, TANF, and the Medicaid Eligibility Section of Health Care Policy and Financing.
- April 2014 Recap – The Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC) initiative
- February 2014 Recap – RCCO Care Coordination
- December 2013 Recap – Integrating Behavioral Health into the Medical Home
- October 2013 Recap – Payment Reform
- August 2013 Recap – Health Coverage Expansion and Enrollment under Health Reform
- June 2013 Recap – Care Transitions
- February 2013 Recap – RCCO Myth Busting: Checking in with the Seven Regional Collaborative Care Organizations (RCCO)
- December 2012 Recap – Update from the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- August 2012 Recap – Affordable Care Act Implementation and Medical Home
- June 2012 Recap – Partnering with Regional Care Collaborative Organizations (RCCOs) to Promote a Medical Home Approach
- April 2012 Recap – Autism in Colorado
- February 2012 Recap – Behavioral Health and the Medical Home